Hoover Auction & Realty
We offer a free consultation where we will sit down with you and show you what we can do. Our Auction Staff will Handle all the Details of Your Sale. We will conduct Your Sale as We Would Our Own.
An Auction saves you time and links you to the buying public! Whether you are selling real estate, furniture, equipment, power sports, or collectibles nothing is as effective as an auction to bring out the buying public. Hoover Auction & Realty offers a highly formatted approach to the sale of personal and real property via the auction method that allows you, as the seller, to sell everything to the highest bidder in a 3 to 5 week time period. We offer on & off-site auction services providing all of the necessary coordination of advertising, setup, site locations, auction execution and removal.
- Has Been Serving North East Indiana since 1985.
- Is comprised of professionals who have expertise in the areas for residential, farm and commercial real estate, marketing, and advertising, web and e-commerce strategies and real estate law.
- Has fully licensed and certified real estate agents, appraisers, and auctioneers.
- Is a member of the National Auctioneers Association.
- Stays up to date with technological advances in the auction and real estate industry.
- Is committed to maintaining our professional integrity to each and every client and fulfill the promises made to our sellers and customers.
When you select Hoover Auction and Realty, you select a winning team to conduct your auction. Founded in 1985, the family owned business has conducted over 3,000 auctions. Hoover Auction specializes in estates, real estate, personal property and the development of farm land, lake front and commercial property. With over twenty five years experience in organizing, marketing and conducting successful auctions, we have become a leader in the auction industry in the Midwest.
Clients are offered a full range of certified personal property appraisal services for estate settlement, divorce settlement, and business evaluation. The diversified staff includes Realtors, Auctioneers. These professionals use their talents to guarantee the success of your sale. In addition in specializing in real estate, Hoover Auction is Indiana's foremost authority on the marketing of antique furniture, glassware, and collectibles. Through out the years, the company has auctioned literally thousands of house hold items from regional and nationally prominent estates.